Embajada de la República de Polonia ante el Reino de España
Ambassador - represents in Spain the President and the government of the Republic, thus being the highest representative of the state.
Consular Section - supports Polish citizens staying in Spain and their families who are in difficult situations and need help, for example in the event of an accident, theft, detention, hospitalization, etc. In addition, the Consular Section of the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Madrid and the Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in Barcelona:
- issue passports, visas and certificates;
- provide legal advice, legalize translations, certify signatures, etc .;
- mediate in contacts of Polish citizens living in Spain with Polish authorities and institutions;
- help in finding missing persons, etc .;
- provide legal assistance to Polish employees employed in Spain.